A Southern Charm Cleaning Company
Get in touch
This project's edit mode is appropriately marked using the Pen stack (Free stack by Weavers Space). A clean edit mode will allow you to move much faster inside the project for its personalization. When edits are needed, the stacks are well organized, marked by a color structure consistent throughout the entire project.
Clear and fast editing makes this project extremely easy to use and maintain.
For edit to the look and feel of the website, head to the Site Style stack at the top of edit mode inside Rapidweaver. Edit in a click page-wide settings. Every Foundation 6 swatch has a unique name, and they are well organized by category with the free Pen stack following this structure:
The admin area is exceptionally intuitive to use. Visit the [Admin live preview](https://catch.foundationbox.studio/admin) and check the following gallery for more details. The admin area is provided only with *Catch Pro*.
Like any other project file you will find on Foundation Box, this project file relies on the app Rapidweaver 8 and the plugin Stacks 4. Make sure you are familiar with those tools before you purchase this project file.
Rapidweaver 8 by Realmac software - Visit website
Stacks 4 by Yourhead - Visit website
This project is entirely built with Foundation 6, the most flexible and powerful website building tool for Rapidweaver. The free Pen Stack is used to give you a clean and organized edit mode.
Foundation 6 stacks by Weavers Space - Visit website
Pen stacks by Weavers Space (Free stack)- Visit website
The Catch Light project file is built with F6 stacks only. Catch Pro features Total CMS stacks for a beautiful, fully white labeled admin area.
Catch Pro comes with a fully designed Admin area connected to the content of the website. If you are building websites for clients, Catch Pro is the perfect solution for you. TCMS manages the content on this page from header images to content, contacts, auto-responses, and so on.
Total CMS stack by Weavers Space - Check it out
Limelight (Free stack) by Big White Duck - Check it out
Used for the entire admin page structure
Last Updated: November 12, 2023
2. Information Collection: We collect information from you when you visit our website, fill out a form, or use our services. This may include your name, email address, phone number, and home address. We also collect non-personal information such as browser type and IP address.
3. Use of Information: The information we collect may be used in the following ways:
4. Information Protection: We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights and are required to keep the information confidential.
5. Disclosure to Third Parties: We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
6. Third-Party Links: Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
Powered by: MediaPressions